Elevate Music Together Online
We’re taking Music Together Online and bringing The Joy of Family Music® right into your living rooms! Join us for weekly online classes with your teachers plus more video and downloadable content for rich, educational music learning. You’ll get a download code for our Bells collection and an instrument happy mail kit delivered directly to your door.
Now more than ever we need music, normalcy, and routine! Music Together Online is a package of online music experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music learning program with the same high-quality education for young children you expect from Elevate in a convenient format!
Your registration includes ALL OF THIS:
Nine Weeks of Online Mini-classes
- Access to two new 35 minute classes per week from two of our fabulous teachers, Miss Farley and Miss Ashley.
- You choose when, where, and how often your family has Music Together class with the option to replay classes all term long.
- Recorded classes will be released Tuesdays at 9:00am, and live classes will take place Wednesdays at 10:00 am with Miss Farley.
- Access to our Facebook Group only for families enrolled in our Winter Term. Here you will find LIVE family jams, short storybook sing-alongs, instrument-making videos, and lullabies to connect musically.
Online Access To Bells Collection Songbook and Music
- All the music, songbook, and resources you LOVE in an online format
- Physical copies can be picked up at our contact-free pickup or mailed upon request at registration for $5
Happy Mail Instrument Package!
Every registration comes with a mailed set that includes your choice of:
- Set #1: 2 rhythm sticks, 2 egg shakers, 1 movement scarf & a drawstring backpack
- Set #2: 1 duck castanet, 2 egg shakers, 1 movement scarf & a drawstring backpack
- Set #3: 1 jingle stick, 2 egg shakers, 1 movement scarf & a drawstring backpack
Music Together Online Tuition Rates
One Flat Rate for the whole family!
One time admin fee for new families
Are you ready to register?
I am concerned my child will not engage with an online class.
What if I miss a class?
Can my friends from somewhere else join?
What about screen time?
I’m not techy, is this going to be a pain?
Nope. We are all learning and growing in ways we never have before right now. We promise we have made this as painless as possible for you.
• All Family Classes are available by private YouTube links
• Rhythm Kids classes will be available by recurring Zoom meeting link
• All links sent via text and e-mail
What is the best way to stream class?
What if we can get back in the classroom together before the term is over?
Re-introducing: Elevate Music Together In-Person!
We’re bringing The Joy of Family Music® back into the classroom! We have teamed up with the Snohomish Aquatic Center to provide socially-distanced classes with smart protocols to keep everyone safe while having fun. Spot dots will be provided to help families set up their own cozy socially distant place for class. Families will bring along their own instrument set* and a yoga mat or blanket each week. Adults and those over 5 years old will wear masks, and special attention will be given to keeping everyone safe while making music.
- Mondays at 9:30am
- Mondays. at10:30am
Join Miss Farley January 11 – March 12 as we sing, dance, and play together each week with the Bells Collection. Grab your friends and register for this fun and energetic class using the Snohomish Aquatic Center registration system. We can’t wait to SEE you there!
Your registration includes:
- 9 weekly forty-five minute classes
- A new and unique song collection that is different every term
- New professional recording with songs, rhythm chants, “play-alongs”, and tonal and rhythm patterns (available on CD and digital download)
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home
- Access to music, videos, and fun activities in the online Family Music Zone
*Personal instrument sets are a required course material and will be available for purchase after registration.
Music Together In-Person Tuition Rates
Your tuition includes 9 weekly classes, CD, songbook, and more!
Bring the whole family! Additional siblings receive a reduced tuition rate. Total tuition with 2 kids is $285, and $365 for 3 kids.
Bring baby, too!
Babies less than 9 months old at the start of the term, when accompanying a registered sibling, are absolutely free!
Are you ready to register?
Registration for our in-person classes is handled by the Snohomish Aquatic Center directly.
Founder and Director of Elevate Music Together, Ashley is a certified Music Together® teacher trained under the co-founder of Music Together, Lili M. Levinowitz, Ph.D. Ashley has been a music and band teacher in the classroom, sung in a variety of professional settings, and plays the trumpet and piano. She has a Bachelor of Music degree in Music Education from Michigan State University.
As a Music Together teacher, experienced classroom teacher, and also a Music Together mom, Ashley loves kids and knows firsthand the benefits of providing a high quality musical experience for both her children and yours. She is passionate about building musical community that enriches a child’s musical environment and enjoyment, and loves to find developmentally suitable and learning-style specific methods of inspiring musical exploration and creativity.
Ashley lives in Lake Stevens with her husband and their three adorably musical children.
Farley Woodbury fell in love with Music Together in 2012 while taking classes with her oldest daughter. Still a current student with her three-year-old, she has experienced the amazing benefits this program has to offer while watching her own children grow from it. She is absolutely thrilled to be sharing her love for Music Together as a teacher. Farley’s background is in fitness, hospitality, and landscaping.
Farley believes music is a foundation of learning. Now a certified Music Together® teacher, she is excited to create a musical community within her classes and inspire families to make music at home and bring back music-making in our culture. Farley loves to garden on her farm in Snohomish where she lives with her husband and 2 daughters. With music as a passion in her life, she is also an aspiring guitar and ukulele player.
Jessica Mohr loves seeing the growth and development that comes with experiencing music from a young age. She is a local artist and loves all forms of art, including music. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Washington University.
Jessica was an Elevate Music Together mom who loved the program so much that she wanted to stick around after her son graduated. Now a certified Music Together® teacher, she is passionate about creating a supportive community environment within her classes—for the kids and their adults!
Jessica was born and raised in the PNW and currently lives in Lake Stevens with her husband and son.
Rhythm Kids® Online by Elevate Music Together
Thursdays at 2pm with Miss Ashley
Rhythm Kids is an exciting program that we are delighted to be able to offer for children 4–8 years old who are ready to lead musical activities with their peers. Through this time together, children dig deeper and gain a richer understanding of how music works.
Each week we will drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and play music-based games that reinforce, in a fun and playful manner, the rhythm patterns that we learn in class. Rhythm Kids guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative as they:
- Make up their own drumming patterns
- Invent new ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, sticks, etc.)
- Create movement ideas for songs
- Practice soloing, ensemble play, and conducting!
Rhythm Kids carries on the Music Together vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight.
- 9 weekly, 40-minute Zoom classes (playback available)
- Songbook, CDs and Download Codes mailed to your door
- Access to online drum-play videos and other material
The registration cost is $195, or $250 for both if you’re also participating in Music Together Online.
- Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
- Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping a variety of levels of beat,
- Learn to create, improvise, cooperate, and express themselves musically
Rhythm Kids is a “drop-off” optional class. The online equivalent of this means that parents are welcome to stay and participate or children may attend on their own, if they’re ready.
Need a drum?
You’ll need something to drum on—a box, a bucket, a bowl. But of course, children LOVE having real drums! We have a couple of beautiful djembes available for purchase—you can email us for more information.
Are you ready to register?
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992–2019 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Elevate Music Together is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com